By Glenn Beck
#1 New York Times bestselling writer and nationally syndicated radio host Glenn Beck offers readers with the reality in regards to the matters the media and politicians are scared to touch.
COURAGE > COWARDS
As we method an important presidential election in America’s background, whatever has been misplaced between all the debates, assault advertisements, and large- PACs—something that american citizens used to carry in very excessive regard: the reality.
Glenn Beck loves to say that “the fact has no agenda”—but there’s one other facet to that: those that have agendas hardly ever care in regards to the fact. And, nowadays, it sort of feels like everyone has an schedule. The media leads with tales that cost over those who subject. Politicians placed lobbyists and electability over honesty. Radicals modify heritage with a view to swap the longer term.
In Cowards, Glenn Beck exposes the reality approximately 13 very important matters which were hijacked via deceit. no matter if out of spite, greed, or worry, those are the issues that nobody appears to be like prepared to have a decent dialog approximately. for instance:
* How our two-party POLITICAL approach usually leaves electorate with out reliable recommendations.
* How extremists are slowly integrating ISLAMIC legislation into our SOCIETY.
* How innovative “religious” leaders like JIM WALLIS are politicizing the Bible.
* How the CARTEL VIOLENCE on our border is way WORSE than humans observe.
* How “LIBERTARIAN” has been deliberately changed into a filthy note.
* How GEORGE SOROS has accumulated sufficient funds and tool to steer whole ECONOMIES.
In a few circumstances, the fact is in the market, yet humans easily don’t are looking to listen it. It’s a lot more uncomplicated, and definitely much more handy, to maintain our blinders on. in the end, as a quote attributed to President James Garfield made transparent, “The fact will set you unfastened, yet first it'll make you miserable.”
Miserable or no longer, the reality can now not be whatever we are hoping for; it needs to be anything we are living. while braveness prevails, cowards do not—and this publication was once written to make sure that’s precisely what occurs.